We answer all your questions
If your question is not listed, please contact our support department
The Criptan Card is a MasterCard debit card that allows you to pay directly with your cryptocurrencies, as well as withdraw money from ATMs. It’s very easy to use because you don’t have to top it up; it is directly linked to your USDC, bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin wallets.
To be able to request it, you will need to reside in Spain and have a DNI/NIE (National ID for foreigners). Additionally, you will need proof of residence (certificate of registration or invoice) that includes your address, full name, and is not more than 3 months old. If you meet the requirements, you can request the Criptan Card through the ‘Card’ section of the App.
You can use it at physical and online stores, bars, restaurants, gas stations, and any place that accepts MasterCard (except for toll payments and payments made inside an airplane due to how those payments work). Cash withdrawals can be made at any ATM within the 4B network.
- The Criptan Card allows you to pay directly with the cryptocurrencies in your wallet. You can use the preselected currency or change it at the time of purchase.
- There are no selling fees.
- For each purchase you make, you will receive a 1% cashback in €, directly into your Euro account on Criptan.
Both the issuance, shipping, and maintenance of the Criptan Card are free.
- Purchase fees:
- National establishments: FREE
- International establishments in the Eurozone: 1.75%
- International establishments outside the Eurozone: 2%
- Cash withdrawal via card at ATMs:
- National ATMs: The full service fee charged by the ATM operator will be applied.
- International ATMs: 1.75% (Eurozone outside Euro)
- International ATMs: 2% (Non-Eurozone)