In order to comply the Law 34/2002, 11th July, on Services of the Society Information and Electronic Commerce, and in particular, to its article 10, the following Legal Notice is made available to the user.
Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the website (from now on, the “Website”) and / or the application CRIPTAN TRADE S.L. (from now on, the “Application”). If you do not agree with the conditions exposed, do not access, browse or use Website or Application.
Holder: CRIPTAN TRADE S.L (from now on, “CRIPTAN”)
Registered Office: C/ Almirante Cadarso 26, 46005 Valencia
Data of inscription: Registro Mercantil de Valencia, Tomo 10523, Libro 7804, Folio 110, Sección 8, Hoja V-182811
This Legal Notice establishes the rules of access, navigation and use of the Website and the Application. However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain particular conditions, which will in any case be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by users (from now on, “User” or “Users” ). These particular conditions may replaced, be completed or, when found appropriate, modify those established in this Legal Notice.
3. WEBSITE AND APPLICATION
Through the Website and the Application, the User may carry out the following actions:
- Register as a user of CRIPTAN;
- Know the specification of the offered services;
- Contract the services offered;
- Access the CRIPTAN Community;
- Get information about social networks;
- View the content offered on the Website and the Application;
- Contact CRIPTAN through the contact form;
- Access the different offers of third parties located on the Website and the Application;
- Access the legal texts that regulate the navigation of the Website and the Application.
4. ACCESS AND REGISTER
Access to the contents of the Website and the Application is completely free.
In any case, access and navigation on the Website and the Application by minors under eighteen (18) years of age is prohibited. It will be presumed that the access made by a minor to the Website and the Application has been made with the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Under no circumstances will CRIPTAN be responsible for the veracity of the data provided by the Users, so each of them will be solely responsible for the possible consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the lack of accuracy of the data provided.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Rights over content
CRIPTAN is the owner or, where appropriate, has the corresponding licenses on the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate on the Website and the Application, as well as all the content offered, including the site itself. The Web and the Application, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
Rights on the Website and the Application
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website and the Application by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by CRIPTAN. The User has a right to use the contents and / or services of the Website and the Application within a strictly domestic scope and solely for the purpose of enjoying the services provided in accordance with this Legal Notice.
References to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by CRIPTAN or third parties, imply the prohibition on their use without the consent of CRIPTAN or its legitimate owners. At no time does the access, navigation or use of the Website and the Application and / or its contents confer on the User any right over distinctive signs included, unless they are provided in this Legal Notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and / or services of the Website and the Application are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and under any form, all or part of the contents included in the Website and the Application, for any purpose, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of CRIPTAN or, where appropriate, of CRIPTAN of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress or manipulate the copyright or other credits indications that identify the holders of rights of the contents that the User finds on the Website and / or the Application, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any protection or information mechanism incorporated into the content offered on the Website and the Application.
The services offered, or any information provided through the Website and the Application may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without prior authorization from CRIPTAN.
In any case, the User agrees not to use the Website and the Application for illegal or prohibited purposes.
Rights over the content and information disseminated by the User
In the event that the User sends information or content of any kind to CRIPTAN through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said, information does not infringe any property rights. Intellectual, industrial, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility, leaving CRIPTAN harmless, for any communication or content that he sends personally or on his behalf.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could imply an infringement of intellectual, industrial property rights, or of any other nature, he must immediately notify CRIPTAN through the address of email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
In the event that a User or third party considers that any of the contents of the Website and / or the Application, owned by CRIPTAN, violates their intellectual, industrial, or any other type of rights, they must send a communication (mail to: email@example.com) with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative;
- Documentation that proves your condition as the owner of the rights allegedly infringed;
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by CRIPTAN, as well as their exact location within the Website and the Application;
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
Links to other web pages
In the event that the Website and / or the Application show links to other web pages through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, CRIPTAN informs that these are managed by third parties, and CRIPTAN has neither human resources nor technicians to know in advance and / or control and / or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website and the Application.
Consequently, CRIPTAN will not be able to assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website and / or the Application or web page to which a link could be established from the Website and the Application, but non-limiting, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if users have effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third-party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and / or public order, they must immediately notify CRIPTAN in order to proceed to disable the link to access them, the action will be carried out in the shortest possible time.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website and the Application to another third party web page will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependency between CRIPTAN and the person responsible for said third party web page.
Links to the CRIPTAN’s channel on other platforms and social networks
CRIPTAN makes available to users, through different tools and applications, the links that allow users to access the channels and pages of the Website and the Application that are maintained on different platforms and social networks belonging to and / or managed by third parties (eg Facebook, etc.). The sole purpose of including these links on the Website and the Application is to provide users with access to said channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications do not imply the existence of any relationship between CRIPTAN and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the Website and the linked Application, nor does it imply the acceptance and approval by CRIPTAN of its contents and / or services, being its owner, manufacturer or distributor, makes it be responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may entail the identification and authentication of the user (login / password) on the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and the Application and outside the control of CRIPTAN. By accessing these external networks, the user enters an environment that will not be controlled by CRIPTAN, so CRIPTAN will not assume any responsibility for the security configuration of said environments
CRIPTAN may have limited control over the content hosted on said channels, the user acknowledges and accepts that CRIPTAN does not assume any responsibility for the content or for the services that the user can access on said pages, or for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available in them.
Links on other web pages to the Website and the Application
CRIPTAN does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website and the Application from those pages that contain materials, information or content that is illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, that contravenes the laws, morality or public order, or the generally accepted social norms.
In any case, users may establish links that lead to the Website and the Application, as long as they meet the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Website and the Application or parts of it in any way;
- It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website and the Application, nor may the Website and the Application be modified in any other way;
- It is not allowed to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and the Application and / or, in particular, declare or imply that CRIPTAN has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the website where the link is established;
- The web page in which the link to the Website and the Application is established, will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights, including intellectual property rights industrial and / or the right to honor to personal or family privacy or to ones own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
CRIPTAN does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website and the Application. CRIPTAN does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes that link to the Website and the Application; specifically, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
7. RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE APPLICATION
The access or use of the Website and the Application for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without profit. It is not allowed and its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the user. In particular, the following list, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website and the Application in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- Use the Website and the Application for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files or with illicit intentions;
- Use the Website or the Application to transmit advertisements or promotional purposes, including spam, chain emails and without the express prior written authorization of CRIPTAN;
- Use the Website and the Application to collect personal data from other Users;
- Use the Website and the Application illegally, against good faith, morals and public order;
- Register through the Website and the Application with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or taking any other action that may confuse other Users about the User’s identity;
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website and the Application, to other systems or networks connected to the Website and the Application, to the CRIPTAN servers, or to the services offered through the Website and the Application, by means of hacking or forgery, password extraction or any other illegitimate means;
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website and the Application or in the systems or networks of CRIPTAN, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website and the Application;
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website or the Application, to other systems or networks connected to them, to any CRIPTAN server or to the services offered through the Website or the Application by means of hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other means illegitimate or established in this Legal Notice;
- Use the Website or the Application to transmit or publish any material of a defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, degrading, pornographic nature, or of an obscene or threatening nature or that may annoy, harm or merely affect any person at the discretion from CRIPTAN;
- Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website and the Application or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, access, participation or operation of those, or falsifying the result of the same and / or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and / or through any practice that violates or violates this legal notice.
If any of the above obligations are not followed by the user it may entail the adoption by CRIPTAN of the appropriate measures covered by Law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations, which may lead to the elimination or blocking of the account of the offending user, taking in mind that there is any possibility of compensation for the damages caused.